Automated Penetration Testing Tool | Crashtest Security
Crashtest Security develops market-leading automated pentetration testing tool for web applications & APIs - enterprise-grade with a user-friendly interface.
Price Currency: EUR
Operating System: all
Application Category: WebApplication, SecurityApplication, DeveloperApplication, BusinessApplication
HIPAA Vulnerability Scanner
Scan all your vulnerabilities listed in the Health Insurance Portability and Accountability Act (HIPAA) compliance standards.
- Designed to help you protect your data, clients, and business
- Protect the health information of your patients in a seamless way using API penetration testing tool
- Quickly establish a security benchmark and continuous process
- Get automated reports with vulnerabilities risks levels, and mitigation solutions to help you prioritize
Create and verify your scan target.
Configure the credentials for the system and the application.
Create a webhook and start a scan via the CI Integration.
Integrate a chat notification system (Slack, Mattermost, Hangouts, and many more.)
Download the report
Get reports with remediation guidance, risk assessments, and solutions for every vulnerability discovered.
HIPAA Vulnerability Scanner Benefits
- Probe your web app and API for vulnerabilities allowing unauthorised access to patient data.
- Schedule tests before every new release and integrate in your dev toolchain.
- Ensure a good security posture with scheduled regular scanning.
Extensive Vulnerability Reports
See what the Crashtest Security Vulnerability Scan Report looks like. This is the one you can download and share with your team once your scan is completed.
Categorized vulnerability severity with remediation
Easy to use checklist
All OWASP Top 10 vulnerabilities check
What is a HIPAA Scan
The HIPAA automated penetration testing allows you to perform vulnerability scans that adhere to the HIPAA Security Rule. Take advantage of the HIPAA security software when you:
- Are a healthcare provider, health insurer, or a healthcare organization.
- Have a web application or website where you store patients’ personal and health data or healthcare records.
- You don’t know much about cyberattacks, but you want to protect your web assets and customers.
- Manual penetration testing seems too expensive and time-consuming.
Note: It’s important that you own and you have the permissions to set the HIPPA scanner. The HIPPA tool can generate different HTTP Requests that can be considered as attacks (even if they are completely inoffensive) so consider that you need the authorization to run this scanner.
HIPAA vulnerability assessment for modern web applications & teams
- Crashtest Security’s vulnerability scanner can also scan third-party components in your web application and assesses their security level.
Applications, Microservices, and APIs.
- CI/CD Pipeline: Integrate your DevOps process with Circle CI, Jenkins, Team City, Bamboo, Travis CI, Buildbot, GoCD, Codeship, Buildkite, or Buddy.
- Ticketing Systems Manage your remediation in the same place as all your other tickets via Jira, Asana, or DefectRojo.
How we can help you to do a penetration pesting for HIPAA
When you scan for specific HIPAA compliance vulnerabilities, you are closer to preventing dangerous attacks that permit hackers to acquire patient data such as social security numbers, passwords, credit cards, emails, etc.
Businesses with the Crashtest Security Certificate demonstrate to their customers that they are proactively protecting them and their data with regular state-of-the-art security scanning.
- Access to a tool with an established process of testing a variety of attack vectors and finding loopholes that need to be closed.
- You’ll have access to an exclusive wiki where you will find all the possible types of attacks vectors, with explanations on how to fix them and, above all, how to prevent them.
- We have an excellent support team, one of our strengths as a company. Our experts will help you to run the scanners correctly.
How should I use the security application testing for HIPAA compliance
To start scanning your web app or API, you need to register and follow the steps:
- Add and verify ownership of your scan domain/target (your web application, website, or API).
- Go and get coffee. We’ll email you when the scan is done.
- Visit the dashboard and see the results.
Check for more details here.
HIPAA application security scanner
Is penetration testing required for HIPAA compliance?
Not necessary. You should conduct a complete risk analysis to secure the protection of the health data of your customers, which can be performed following different scenarios. HIPAA security can be reached while you control the risk and vulnerabilities. This means setting audit controls, authentication controls, access controls, or transmission security controls, among others.
Suppose you perform HIPAA testing using our automated penetration test scanner. In that case, it guarantees the protection of weaknesses within your information and development systems, and we firmly believe this is an excellent way to achieve these goals while saving time and money, as it is a friendly budget software with very low false-positive cases.
Does vulnerability scanning help other regulatory or certificate compliance?
Yes, continuous security is a prerequisite in the following:
- ISO2700 compliance
- GDPR compliance
Read more on compliance and the Crashtest Security Suite scanner on our compliance page.
Get a quick security audit of your website for free now
quick security audit by email.
As soon as your security audit is ready, we will notify you.