Vulnerability Scanning for Compliance
Get through regulatory and certification hurdles with an automated vulnerability scanner and comply by checking the required cybersecurity boxes.
- Comply easier with regulatory and certification cybersecurity aspects (GDPR, HIPAA, ISO 27001, etc.)
- Satisfy any release frequency with automated pentesting
- Gain competitive advantage with automated vulnerability scanning
- Decrease security risk exposure and mitigate critical vulnerability findings
- Check 3rd party APIs/Microservices
Satisfy data protection laws and regulations with regularly scheduled vulnerability scanning.
- Detect attack vectors allowing access to customer data
- Scan for all OWASP Top 10 vulnerabilities
- Monitor regularly and secure your web app and API updates before release
Make sure you have the proper security process in place to maintain good security posture by using an automated pentesting tool.
- Test security exposure related to personal health information (ePHI)
- Proactively protect patient data against SQL Injections, XSS, Privilege Escalation, and other vulnerabilities
- Ensure continuous security scanning and policy and procedure compliance
Ensure ISO27001 compliance by optimizing your development process with security in mind.
- Automate your vulnerability scanning Dynamic Application Security Testing
- Mitigate quickly discovered risks listed in a comprehensive report with mitigation advice
- Embed continuous security in your development process
Vulnerability scanner with most advanced crawling options
Compliance with OWASP Top 10 Coverage
OWASP Top 10 Coverage for each release provides an important contribution to compliance with the relevant regulations of the financial authorities in Germany. Also, the expectations for the setup were exceeded by Crashtest Security. The professional and reputable appearance was just the icing on the cake for us.
Thomas Matthis, CISO at Netfonds
Crashtest Security is an important tool to keep our web applications as secure as possible. It’s essential to test our web applications regularly and before each release to avoid major security vulnerabilities as much as possible.
Stefan Kamphausen, Senior Vice President of Engineering at Acrolinx
What Is GDPR?
As the strictest data privacy and security law globally, the GDPR enforces obligations on organizations worldwide when targeting and collecting data from people in the EU.
What Are The Consequences of GDPR Non-Compliance?
Since the regulation came into effect on May 25, 2018, heavy fines, which can even reach the tens of millions of dollars, have been imposed should data privacy and security standards be breached.
How To Prevent GDPR Non-Compliance?
What needs to be done to unify depends on how the data is processed and what security measures are in place. For web applications and APIs, this means deploying more secure code, performing frequent security audits, and regular security testing. Automated vulnerability assessment tools like the Crashtest Security Suite are perfect for security audits and testings.
What Is HIPAA?
HIPAA security standards apply to healthcare organizations that handle patient data. This standard is designed to ensure these patients’ health data protection and security.
How to comply with HIPAA?
Vulnerability Scanner helps protect patient data by scanning web applications and APIs for HIPAA vulnerabilities. This helps ensure HIPAA compliance.
What Is ISO27001?
ISO27001 sets the standard for the information security management system (ISMS), focusing on people, processes, and technology risk management. It outlines how organizations can protect themselves against external and internal threats, such as human error.
In addition, the ISMS includes confidentiality, integrity, and availability. This standard also supports compliance with the GDPR and Network and Information Systems (NIS) regulations.
How to comply with ISO 27001?
First, organizations must develop an ISMS to comply with ISO27001. In addition, according to Annex A 12.6.1, they are required to create a ‘robust system capable of preventing breaches.’ It sets the standard for businesses to consider security best practices and follow a reference framework. The best-known reference is the OWASP Top 10.